Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Dream

There were new books at the library, and I've taken a look at them.
New covers, new topics. I randomly picked some books, read the reviews and have a look at the title.
Accidentally, I picked up a book which is written by my friend's mum.
I flipped the pages, and read the biography.

Suddenly this reminds me about one of my dreams in this five years time until I graduate.
My dream is, to write my own book, a novel as a starter.
At least, if it is not published, I have one complete manuscript of a story. :)
However, because of the busyness that could not be avoided, I somehow 'forgot' about my plans.
I already have the synopsis, the storyline, but I did not have time, to get books to do some research about what I've wanted to write.
Well, thank you Allah, for reminding me back about this long-time dream of mine.
Hopefully I will be a writer that could produce a masterpiece that benefits human in this world.

Salam.

No comments:

Post a Comment