Sunday, March 17, 2013

Warm bodies



Hari ni tgk cerita ni. Hehehe.
It’s been a long time yeah.  Keluar dgn girlfriends aka housemates.
For me, personally I love the story. It’s not just an amazing love story, but it has moral values in it.
How love made a human, humane. :) I just freaking love this movie!
The zombies are not corpse, they are human that are infected. J This story reminds me, to stay strong and believe in yourself . Don’t give up so u would be just like the bonies. (the severe type of zombie??)
In this movie, R is really kind hearted infected man. So I’d just love him. :D
But in X-men first class, he looks different. Really. Mcm kurus sikit. (I prefer him as the zombie/human in this film though)

Okay that's it. If I tell u enough, I'm afraid I'll tell u the spoiler. :P

Nite peeps. :)

p/s: I always fall in love with heroes in movie. (wait, isn't that the way they are supposed to be?) :P

No comments:

Post a Comment