Wednesday, February 27, 2013

New posting, and not so new life

Salam
Halo (its not a game, please)

Well, welcome to the new posting, which is orthopedics! wuhuu~
Hello ortho. Huhu, I can't imagine how I'll be doing in this posting, as there are lots of physical examinations. T_T People said this posting will be not so busy posting, but somehow I dunno, seem like not a good first impression?
But after all, we humans, CANNOT believe in first impression. (a lecturer once told us) - and I am totally agree with her.
Well, I'm going to hv clinical posting at Serdang Hospital starting next week. :D

Not so new life -well what about it?
I don't know, something is wrong somewhere, and I did try to find the cause, but I didn't find any. uhuuu.
Well, today I manage to text few friends, asking about tips in ortho, but somehow end up about other topic?
Its about kahwin. Yeah kahwin. -___-"
Ntahlah, if u ask me about future, I just can't say anything about it.

Previously, I said that,"I want to be married with someone who can tolerate and understands me as who I am."

But now I realise (after texting2 with a friend) that "I want to be married with someone who can tolerate and understands me as who I am, and I can understand and tolerate him too."
Mutual is important riteeee. Thanks friend. There are many times, u did tegur/advise me, I wonder, who is the luckiest person on earth to have u. :)

Well that's about it. Whatever it is, we don't have to think about this world too much, because akhirat is waiting for us, and becoming nearer and nearer.

P/s: Rite now i hv this idea of imagination: lepas dpt result final professional exam, keluar drpd audi, cari my husband, then he saw me, n give me a hug!

No comments:

Post a Comment