Tuesday, December 18, 2012

OSCE

Oh finally, its done.

The worst OSCE, I've faced ever!

I don't know what happen to me, but at the last station, I didn't alter my way of clerking, be rigid to what 'the psychiatric rules are'.

Nice Siti. Nice.

I don't know what's gonna happen to me.

Seriously, I am definitely exhausted. Tortured mentally and physically today.

The OSCE session for each person is about 2 hrs, do within 2 hours we had been into 16 different rooms, each with their own questions/problems/patients.

Initially, I have not feel anything, and after the session ended, haa then I've started to feel very exhausted. My mind seem floating away with frustration. My body was getting heavier in each steps that I took.

Huu.

Friends, please pray for me yea?

Really I need the dua's :)

Love you!




No comments:

Post a Comment