Friday, August 6, 2010

Orientation August Intake Day 1


Salam.
Huhu, just came back from main campus, kudos to kak ida for sending me back. :)
Just now, while in the meeting, my phone kept vibrating - someone called for a few times. I didn't recognize the number, but i think it is sort of urgent. I text the person, asking for his/her name. Then I check for the reply after the meeting is ended. "Nisha suruh call balik". Although the spelling of the name is slightly different from hers, I know my sister was calling me while I was busy with meeting. She wanted to go home, but the teacher would not allow, hence she asked, whether my dad drives car to the seminar. Unluckily he wasn't, and I told her that. She thought if my dad drives the car, then, he could pick her up on his way back home.She also thought that i was in Melaka. Well, yesterday I was. Huhu.. Sudenly I miss my mother and my siblings. When we can meet again? :(

Anyway, i am the facilitator for group 6. ALCATRAZ.Sounds cool huh? Yes they are. Unfortunately, I did not bring along my beloved hp, blackie today. Sadly, I could not snap some pictures for my own collection though. Nevermind, I hope tomorrow is still there for us. :) Think positive.
Today, many people was tested to be working under stress (the test occurs naturally). Alhamdulillah, for me, I can still handle it. Somehow, not a long time ago there were these 3 guys saying that i can't work under stress. Well they are absolutely WRONG about that. :) Happily, I prove it to myself that I'm not like what they've said.
Okey time to sleep. Wish all the best to me, and my group, ALCATRAZ!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment