Monday, August 2, 2010

Today


Adik x henti-henti pukul.. sume  barang dia nak and then rosakkan. :( last last, akhirnya, saya biarkan je dia cubit dan pukul x henti2, until my mum stopped him. This is the first time i did that. Selalunya, akan try to stop him, atau marah dia. Persoalannya di sini adalah kenapa?

Jawapan: I feel so hurt deep inside me, and it is painful. I've been thrown up this one particular word which is not me at all (I know who I am in this case) by a friend that I trust and close with. How could a person judge me like that? I feel so angry, frustrated, and dissapointed, sad. Yes DISAPPOINTED and SAD. Even its already been 2 days, I still feel the pain, excruciating myself from the heart. Hence, that's why, I let myself to be hurt physically because I prefer the physical injury as I thought the physical injury will be more excruciating than the pain in my heart, so that I can forget the pain in my heart. However, I was wrong. Yes the injury is painful, but the pain inside, did not get away.That time, I never care to stop my brother, until my mum stopped him. The pain remain the same. I realize, the cut is too deep. 
I am sorry I can't accept what you've said to me this time. Because it is totally NOT true. 
Please ask your family members or your beloved ones, about the real meaning of those harsh words.


2 comments: