Sunday, August 8, 2010

Orientation August Intake Day 3 and 4

ALCATRAZ
Day 3
The Cyberjaya Hunt could not be held due to the weather. So we had changed the venue to the area in Main Campus. Huhuhu. And yes, today I manage to take some shots of the students and my group. They are all quite well-known now due to the 'waka waka cheer'. Proud of them, even their marks are not competent enough to beat the rest of the groups. Jason is not around, I wonder.. ?
Well today is the best. :D

p/s: err there's something weird.

Love you guys (goyang la tangan ammar)

Day 4
The performances are great. CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL, especially ALCATRAZ. They've done a good job. Today I manage to take picture with them using blackie. Love them all. I already treat them like my younger sisters and brothers. They are very cute. :D See you guys in campus tomorrow!

Melissa and Manul. (Comel kan Manul?)


Neno neno

p/s: finish my SCTL for this week yeay!

No comments:

Post a Comment