Friday, August 6, 2010

Orientation August Intake Day 2


Salam everyone!!~ :D
Today, many wonderful things happened. :) I met Mari, a japanese young lady, 22 years old. I met her in Main Campus, lucky me, I've been in-charge for Homeopathy Briefing session. Mari was there in the session because Dr. Suriya brought Mari with her, and from there we become friends. :) We have been exploring the ground floor (elective posters by the 3rd years), and also introduced her to some 3rd year students. :) I also have the opportunity to give my best effort to help my new friend in searching for the reasonable price for public transportation to Melaka.
Coincidently, we share the same passion, which is helping people. Only the ways we convey the message is different. For Mari, she will be working with an IT company as she wants to improve the usage of technologies among the older people, hence making the older people a lot more easier life. As for mine, I want to help people directly. Hence I choose to take MBBS and wanting to be an excellent doctor in future.  :D Hope to see you again Mari! who knows, we can be partners in making a better world? InsyaAllah.

Another wonderful thing is that, I get to know more about homeopathy course. It still needs to be explored more. There are many things to ponder. I really really want to take homeopathy and insyaAllah, who knows, I can be an excellent medical homeopath? :) I want to cure people. I do not want the same thing happen to other little babies like my little brother.I want them to be treated with the best way. I want to discover and establish ways to improve the quality of life.

About the orientation, ALCATRAZ has improvement. They get 16 marks for today. They are doing great, but Jason, one of the members seemed was having a big problem. Yesterday, her mother/aunt was visiting him at night at campus. I saw the sad looking face of him then until today. Whatever it is, I hope, he will be fine, insyaAllah. :)

Err, today I became blur and clumsy a bit due to lack of sleep (badan ni manja sangat) . I think I need to improve my physical strength, hehehe. Hey, work out!

gtg, have to sleep. neno neno.

No comments:

Post a Comment